This page has moved to a new address.

Herald Sun HOME magazine feature...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Herald Sun HOME magazine feature...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 29 July 2011

Herald Sun HOME magazine feature...

For those that don't live in Melbourne and have asked to see my home feature in the Herald Sun HOME magazine last sat (23/7), here it is.
It's a bit hard to read the article from these pictures so I have uploaded some close-up shots on flickr - link here.

As you can see Emma has nearly photo bombed every shot!
I wish my house still looked this tidy. Unfortunately it has descended into chaos, but at least I have proof that it once looked good. I'll need another photographer to come around just so I have the motivation to tidy up again.
You can see what happened behind the scenes at the photoshoot here...

Labels: , ,