This page has moved to a new address.

More tidy corners...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: More tidy corners...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 16 May 2011

More tidy corners...

Thanks for all the lovely comments about my tidy sewing room, it feels really good to hear that I've inspired and motivated some of you to tidy up your crafty space as well.
So today, I'm continuing with the tidy theme, this time my 'shop space'. When the lease ended for the shop front last year, it was a little bit of a challenge to absorb all of the shop fittings into our home. Some of the shelving went into Emma's room and the sewing room, other bits into the shed, but my favourite piece, a vintage Danish style wall unit fit perfectly into an empty space in the dining room.
This is where I keep all the bits and pieces that are stocked online, just like a mini shop. It's also where I pack up all of your orders whilst Emma napping or watching Play School. The photo above I took last week after the photographer left, the ones below were taken a few months back for Little Red Bus, that's why the lighting seems a little different.

You can read today's interview with me on Little Red Bus here...

It can sometimes be a challenge to keep the dining table clear of clutter, but I'm really going to make an effort to keep this space neat. It's so much nicer and more efficient to work in an uncluttered space where everything has it's place. We'll see how long it lasts...

Labels: , , ,