This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Good Friday...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Good Friday...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 22 April 2011

Animation Good Friday...

I'd Like to wish all of you a very safe and happy Easter break.
How ever you choose to celebrate this time, religious or non, it is a perfect opportunity to slow down and reflect, enjoy the company of family and friends, and eat a little too much chocolate.

I'll be taking a forced vacation from my computer till next week when hopefully it can be repaired after a minor breakdown. Too much blogging? But will be kept busy hunting eggs and celebrating Emma's birthday.

Hope the Easter bunny pays you a visit wherever you choose to spend your 5 day break.

x Cinti



Labels: ,