This page has moved to a new address.

My Poppet Gift Guide - Under $20

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: My Poppet Gift Guide - Under $20

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 1 December 2010

My Poppet Gift Guide - Under $20

'Tis the time of year to start thinking about making those Christmas gift lists. So over the coming weeks I thought I might give you a little help by showcasing some lovely products from the shop.

Today I'm featuring gifts under $20
1. Vintage Lion Puzzle $6.90
2. Kawaii Japanese Octopus fan $4.20
3. Morgan Wills Babushka doll rattle $15
4. Wooden Knitting Nancy doll $7
5. Wooden Animal Blocks $19
6. Zakka Baby tooth/Trinket Box $9.90

Please take note of the suggested shipping deadlines on my sidebar to ensure your gifts arrive with plenty of time...

Labels: ,