This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Vintage Find...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Happy Vintage Find...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Happy Vintage Find...



I took a bit of time out from market preparations on Monday to go for a big walk and visit some of my local Op-shops. The lucky finds fairy must have sprinkled her Op-shop fairy dust on me, because I came home with a huge hall of books, as well as other lovely stuff (that I may eventually get around to posting, but probably not)This little board book from 1974 (it's as old as me!) filled me with lots of happy, happiness!
Illustrator and Author unknown, this is the English translation of the original German version.
I love what the children in the illustrations are wearing, especially these little green overalls with heart knee patches.
I may make a pair for Emma.

Labels: