This page has moved to a new address.

Free Printable Alphabet Poster...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Free Printable Alphabet Poster...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 28 November 2010

Free Printable Alphabet Poster...


Because I'm an all round fantastic gal, I've created an Alphabet Poster for you to Print for FREE and enjoy immensely. It is a photograph of the needle felted letters I made for Emma.
No fancy PDFs here - Just click on the link here to download and print from there. Make sure you choose 'fit to page' to size it to either A3 or A4 paper.
I've just printed it on normal copy paper here and framed it in a Ribba frame from IKEA. I'm sure if you print it on photo quality paper print a little brighter than mine.
This was originally going to be a tutorial on how to make this Alphabet bag (below),but I found the experience of using the iron-on transfer paper just too traumatic, and was quite unimpressed with the finished result. I will save you the heartache and cursing for now, we may revisit a similar project another day...
I hope you enjoy your poster, feel free to give it as a gift but please do not sell any copies, it's for personal use only.
I haven't tried this photobucket method before, so don't hesitate to leave a comment if you are having trouble downloading it
Cheers Cinti

edit: I am happy for you to spread the word about my printable poster, but please link to this post rather than the direct printable link. Thanks for your understanding.

Labels: ,