This page has moved to a new address.

Confessions of a terrible mother?

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Confessions of a terrible mother?

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 3 October 2010

Confessions of a terrible mother?

Emma is back from her holiday in the country and I feel like a bad mother. You see, I didn't really miss her at all, am I horrible? Apparently she had a great time and didn't miss me either!
I suppose she takes after me then. I'll always be grateful to my mother for encouraging me to satisfy my wanderlust and never veto any of my travel itineraries when I was younger, that's what I want for Emma too. Although I won't be putting her on a plane yet, I'm glad she had a big adventure with her Nan and Pop.Her Auntie had lots of fun making a big poster with photos of all her holiday activities, we will take it to creche next week so she can show all of her friends...

Labels: ,