This page has moved to a new address.

Making stuff...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Making stuff...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Making stuff...

Whilst doing some Spring cleaning last week, I found the supplies for various project 'ideas' that never found the time to come together. So yesterday whilst Emma was napping, I fired up the glue gun and made these cute little brooches...there are 4 colours to choose from and a steal at only $8.50. Get yours here.

There are a few other cute brooches coming soon...

Thanks everyone for your supportive comments re: the car kuffufle on Sunday. It's still at the mechanics but let's hope I get it back soon. I've managed to book in a couple of extra markets for all of you that are itching to see me in person...