This page has moved to a new address.

Experimental Pants...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Experimental Pants...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 19 August 2010

Experimental Pants...

Well, I bet that title has got you intrigued?

I've been feeling for a little while that I'm kind of uncomfortable with the increasing trend of kids clothes being down sized versions of adult fashion...What ever happened to letting kids express themselves in fun clothes without labels and gender stereotypes...? Just me or are there others out there that feel the same? I hope so, because I've been having fun playing with colours and styles, and will be making more bright and fun clothing that won't necessarily be just for boys or just for girls. Sizing will be flexible depending on how it's worn and there definitely won't be any matchy matchy outfits.

I hope you all come along for the ride, I really welcome feedback and am interested to know your thoughts.

Oh, and the experimental pants...they are heelarious aren't they? I've totally fallen in love with my over-locker and am experimenting with knit fabrics. More stretchy goodies to come...