This page has moved to a new address.

Stand to attention...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Stand to attention...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Stand to attention...

I love this Soldier Skittles set that arrived in store yesterday, reminds me of my 1st trip to London when I was 22. Every moment was spent taking those touristy photos, changing of the Guard, Big Ben, Tower of London etc...you get the idea. Gosh seems like such a long time ago now, when digital pics didn't exist so you had to make every picture count. Wow didn't I look young and thin back then...


Coincidental this weekend I randomly made a pair of baby booties in the same genre. Aren't they so adorable, I've put them on Poppet in the Post.
And finally I had to take a pic of this dress I made as a special order for a customer in NSW. I think it's really one of my most favorite dresses that I've made to date, she wanted it to match with the Dick & Dora brooch pictured (her little girl's name begins with A) and gave me free reign with the design and fabric choice, I Hope she likes it as much as I do.