This page has moved to a new address.

Keeping busy...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Keeping busy...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 19 March 2009

Keeping busy...

It feels a bit weird seeing a photo of me up on the blog, I may take it off, haven't decided yet.
Anyway, I've been keeping very busy at the moment, I just can't seem to sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm procrastinating because i can't bear the thought of having to pack up the whole contents of my home and move.
I recently made these cute necklaces out of vintage fabric. I think they really look good layered over these little dresses, especially this navy number. Whack on a red pair of tights and hit the town!!!

Retro Picture cubes are back by popular demand, I'll list them online shortly.