This page has moved to a new address.

SALE TIME!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: SALE TIME!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 18 June 2008

SALE TIME!

I am feeling a little depressed after just missing out on what I thought was going to be my new home...I had already planned where all the furniture was going to go, lovely house swapping holidays and dinner parties. But alas, it wasn't to be and now every time I drive past the lovely building I'll be thinking of what could have been...
So to cheer myself up I've decided to have a ONE WEEK Pre-STOCKTAKE SALE
It starts at 10am on Tuesday 24th of June (this Tuesday coming) and will finish on Saturday - after which I will start counting (any volunteers?)
Prices will be reduced by 20-40% on selected winter and last summer's ranges. Come in early to pick up a bargain. Styles and sizes left are fairly random but will include, coats, boys pants, winter and summer frocks, swimwear, gumboots, beanies and Chookleaf shoes.