This page has moved to a new address.

My week so far...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: My week so far...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 7 March 2008

My week so far...

How quickly the week seems to fly by:
Monday- Finally got around to buying a new pair of shoes on my morning off. Almost identical to the previous pair that i really loved but wore a hole through. Can't beat a pair of flats when you're on your feet all day.Tuesday - Picked up some new prints by Tamara from the printersWednesday- unpacked (and tried to find coat hangers for) a heap of new winter stock.
Wouldn't these fluffy skirts look so perfect with this top ?( which i now have heaps more stock at Poppet in the Post)
Thanks mum for the chocolate beret, works beautifully with this outfit
Thursday- This Russian family was finally granted their Australian resident Visas and are just crashing at the shop till they find a good home

Planted a Bow tree
Friday - Visit from my new accountant Craig. Very friendly which is helping me get over my 'fear' of accountants, although i haven't seen his bill yet! I'm sure he's worth every penny.

Itch skinny girls jeans arrive and are now available through Poppet in the post (as well as in-store of course)
Was exhausted by Tuesday and now just 'running on fumes' which reminds me i must fill up the car because it's literally running on fumes!
Looking forward to the long week-end, planning on finishing some projects and starting too many more...