This page has moved to a new address.

Rubbing shoulders...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Rubbing shoulders...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Rubbing shoulders...

Nearly fell off my chair last night when I saw this new website Living Creatively, featuring heaps of our crafty friends including Lark, Melly & me,Townmouse and Nikkishell,as well as little old me!
Check it out for some great inspiration, it even has a section where you can upload images of things that you've created.

Here is a little bit of an exert from the site...on the Home page no less!10 with KA
10 Favourite Things at My Poppet I recently found myself with a bit of spare time (unbelievable!) in Melbourne and discovered My Poppet. I got chatting to Cintia Gonzalez, who as it turns out is the designer behind the Vintage baby accessory label Cinti does Vintage. After many years of selling her label at craft markets throughout Melbourne, Cintia opened a store a few months ago and is constantly sourcing great Australian made children’s products. Just like Living Creatively, Cintia is proud to be able to give independent designers and craftspeople a platform to promote and sell their work. It was hard to pick only 10 favourites but here they are!

1 Retro Ray Mozzie by Edee Hand made from an original pattern by Melly & Me
2 Violet & Rose Pencil roll
3 Cinti does Vintage Vintage fabric baby bloomers
4 Cinti does Vintage Wool felt baby booties
5 Cinti does Vintage Vintage fabric bib and flannelette baby wrap
6 My Poppet Handcrafted bears, each is one-of-a-kind, made from recycled knitwear
7 Anne Berko Knitted cookies and cakes
8 Monstar Hand printed baby t-shirt
9 Lovely Buttons, Utter Puffery Hair clips and brooch
10 Tambatoys Limited edition art prints
Well done every one featured and I hope I get lots of enquiries about your great products

Labels: