This page has moved to a new address.

All things Vintage...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: All things Vintage...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 30 October 2007

All things Vintage...

This week the theme of my posts will be related to all things vintage. It's a topic I quite enjoy, so don't be surprised if i post more than once a day (time permitting)!

Now that all of my tax commitments are over with, (Yay! I promise not to mention that dreaded three letter word again) I'm feeling that November has promise of being quite a creative month.

I've already been busy on my sewing machine whipping up a few really fun boys t-shirts and singlets with vintage fabric applique. The ties are my favorite, made with genuine vintage ties from my collection. I don't know why i like old ties, i suppose i can't resist all those cool retro patterns, especially on those really fat 70's ones.
I once wanted a skirt made from stitched together ties, but i never have time to make anything for myself!

These giraffes are also super cute

Does anyone use Polaroids anymore when you can create your own here.